[WIP] Copy-Paste Between Projects
If you have ever tried to copy the contents of a scene or component settings from one project to another, you know how much time, nerves and sometimes pain this simple-looking process requires.
Sometimes copying content using built-in ways is simply impossible, and you need to recreate the scene and objects from scratch.
Copy-Paste Between Projects makes the process of copying content between projects easy and convenient. Now you can copy-paste the contents of the scenes with just a couple of clicks.
How it works:
Copy-Paste Between Projects serializes GameObjects and components in a special project-independent way into JSON string. In another project, Copy-Paste Between Projects completely restores the original structure and, if necessary, copies or re-creates the missing objects.
Copy-Paste Between Projects knows and actively uses the hidden features of Unity Editor, and will work correctly even with conflicts Instance ID or GUID.
- Unity 2017.1 - Unity 2019.x;
- Copy-paste component, GameObject with (optional) children and prefab;
- Export-import component, GameObject with (optional) children and prefab;
- Automatic detection, copying and re-creation of missing assets in the project: scripts (without dependencies), textures, models, sounds, materials, animations, prefabs, ScriptableObjects;
- Important: The current version of the asset does not support terrains.
- Supports copy-paste between different versions of Unity Editor, including pasting into an older version of Unity Editor;
- Integration with uContext;
- Built-in update system.
Soon there will be open beta testing. Follow the news.
Infinity Code Team.
Do not know the best way to thank the developer? Rate the asset in Asset Store!